Check the Checklist!
We’ll Be Crusing to Cuba Before You Know It! Make Sure You’re Ready to Set Sail with the Bruthaz!
1. **Passport** – Required for all guests and must be valid for six months after your trip.
2. **Cuba Tourist Visa** – Royal Caribbean will facilitate this for all guests. It costs $75 per person and this fee will be added to your onboard account on Day 1 of the cruse.
3. **Travel Affidavit** – Contact Royal Caribbean at 800-465-3595 for instructions or visit [www.royalcaribbean.com/Cuba/FAQ](http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cuba/faq) to print out your travel affidavit form. You’ll need to bring two copies with you when you check in at the port of Tampa.
4. **Shore Excursion** – We are required by the U.S. Government to participate in a shore excursion. MBB has selected the Easy Panoramic Tour of Havana for our group. The cost of $89 per person has been built into the cost of the cruise. You will pay Royal Caribbean directly for this cost.
5. **What to Pack** – It will be hot in Cuba! Get your Havana style on and plan accordingly. Be sure to bring comfortable lightweight clothing, shorts, T-shirts, sandals, shades, and sunblock.
For more information, visit **[www.royalcaribbean.com/cuba/faq](http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cuba/faq).**